Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2019
【New Features: Human Library and Career Fair】
Presenter: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Venue Partner: Jao Tsung-I Academy
Supporting Partner: Human Library Hong Kong
Media Partner: CTgoodjobs
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas.
Following the huge success of our previous Recruitment Days, HKAAA was launched its seventh large-scale recruitment day at Jao Tsung-I Academy on 17 August 2019 (Sat) to supply different levels of jobs in the arts field.
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2019 served as a free platform for participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. Also, HKAAA organized don-site career talks, so as to deepen job seekers' understanding towards the direction of the career path. This year, HKAAA specially added the session of Human Library and career fair. Through conversation and interaction with art administrators in different fields, participants could get a closer look into the industry's current situation and job requirements, with an aim to further share and exchange their career planning experience to the public.
Details of Recruitment Day
Date: 17 August 2019 (Sat)
Time: 11:00 – 17:00 Career Talks and On-site Interviews
Venue: Jao Tsung-I Academy (800 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon)
11:00 – 17:00 / Career Fair and On-site Interview
11:00 – 12:00 / Human Library (Session 1)
12:00 – 13:00 / Human Library (Session 2)
15:00 – 16:00 / (Career Talk 1) Topic: Life in Auction House | Guest Speaker: Ms Julie Huang, Senior Human Resources Director, Asia for Phillips Auctioneers
16:00 – 17:00 (Career Talk 2)
Part 1: Sharing on Technical and Productions Team of Performing Arts Division in West Kowloon Cultural District Authority | Guest Speaker: Ms. Gillian YIP, Manager, Technical and Productions (Performing Arts), West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Part 2: How to create World Class Museum in Hong Kong M+, sharing on M+ Museum Operations Department | Guest Speaker: Ms. Karman Wong, Head, Visitor Services, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
*Medium: Cantonese (No SI service)
“The Academy’s Revitalisation Tours” will be provided by Jao Tsung-I Academy on that day. No registration is required for public guided tours. Interested parties please gather at the Assembly Point at the main entrance of Lower Zone. All the arrangement of guided tour is determined by Jao Tsung-I Academy.
Learn more about Guided Tour and timetable: https://www.jtia.hk/en/site-visit/cultural-guided-tours/
Important Notice for Job Seekers / Participants:
- Job seekers should prepare stationery, resumes, original and hard copies of academic certificates, identity card and other relevant materials to the venues for job applications and interviews.
- Education in tertiary level is generally the minimum requirement for the job positions. Some jobs will give priority to the job seekers who have 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Please register online for the participating timeslot. Job seekers can only register for maximum 3 timeslots. Registered job seekers who arrive at their selected timeslot will have priority to arrange interviews. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail for validation.
- Limited entry passes for walk-in are available. First come-first served.
- HKAAA will provide at most 3 application forms on-site. Please note that some participating organizations may require job seekers to fill in particular forms for recruitment.
*HKAAA suggests that job seekers should fill up the application form before arriving the event.*
- Please note that we will not gurantee your place to be interviewed even if you have registered.
- Crowd control will be applied if needed. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.
- Personal Information Collection Statement
Please refer to our Chinese version for the statement details.
- HKAAA may occasionally use cameras during event for promotional propose. It may use in promotional publications and on our website.