Volunteering for Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association is a great way to get personally involved in local and international arts network and to gain experience in arts administration.
We are now looking for volunteers, who are passionate with arts and culture, self-motivated, assisting in our events, daily operation, activities, and annual conference!
Volunteers will be assigned to different tasks, including
- Taking care of local, international, and regional guest speakers;
- Supporting logistic matters;
- Assisting in operation and/or helping in reception
- Translation assignments; and
If you are/ have
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese. Fluent in English is a must; Putonghua will be an advantage;
- Friendly, pleasant personality, reliable, detail-minded and have team-work spirit
- Interest in arts or arts administration
- Interest in meeting local and international arts professionals and new friends
Please don’t hesitate to join our volunteer team today! Register now.
*Photo: Group photo of HKAAA staff and volunteers – Recruitment Day 2017