Data helps us make better, smarter decisions in marketing and in business as well as in arts development. Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) was very honoured to invite Associate Marketing Director of Hong Kong Arts Festival, Mr Dennis Wu, as the guest speaker for the “Data-driven Digital Marketing in the perspective of and for Arts Administrator”.
Mr Wu shared his overview on data-driven marketing and introduced the key concepts of data gathering and analysis such as Marketing Funnel. Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps, which helps users to gather the information from target audiences. Wu wishes all arts administrators and younger generations will be inspired by his sharing.
Photo captions: (from the left to the right and the top to the bottom)
1. Mr Dennis Wu introduced the Data-driven Digital Marketing to participants.
2. A group photo of the Association board member, staff, guests and speaker. (From left: Ms Katy Cheng, Marketing Director of Hong Kong Arts Festival; Mr Dennis Wu, Associate Marketing Director of Hong Kong Arts Festival; Ms Meggy Cheng, Marketing Director of The Hong Kong Philharmonic Society Ltd; Ms Theresa Tsang, Manager of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association; Mrs Vennie Ho (Honorary Secretary), Senior Director of Administration & Finance of The Hong Kong Philharmonic Society Ltd)
3. Participants enjoyed the event.
4. Participants experienced in the Live online Q&A in the event.
5. We received a positive feedback with full of house in the event.